Ester’s Paleo Pita Chips (Plant Paradox-approved)
Yield: Makes up to 4 servings
10 minutes to prep + 10 minutes to bake
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons egg whites (from 1 large egg)
What To Do
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350F
2. Whisk dry ingredients until all lumps are removed. Add egg whites and mix well. Form a disk with dough.
3. Roll dough between 2 large sheets of parchment paper to 1/8” thin. Cut triangles using a pizza cutter.
4. Gently separate the pieces so they do not touch using a very flat spatula.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Allow to cool. Serve with tomato-free guacamole.
More About Ester Perez, founder of NutureMyGut.com
Ester really does do it all. She’s a busy mom, blogger, and holistic health coach. She’s entirely committed to helping people learn to make tasty and creative grain-free foods to nurture their guts.
According to Ester, her goal is to help folks make healing foods that taste great. Ester started her “food as medicine” journey due to health challenges she faced at a young age. When the pills her doctor gave made her feel worse, she sought out other ways to treat her illness. Since then, she’s been on an amazing path of healing herself and those around her with a natural approach. Keep up the amazing work, Ester!
For more tips on eating for longevity and vitality, keep reading here:
Healthy Substitutions for Your Favorite Lectin-Rich Foods
Want help stocking your pantry with Gundry-approved foods? Visit the online grocery shop for Dr. G’s personally curated products for the lectin-free lifestyle. Click the image to shop now: