Being on a lectin-free diet isn’t about deprivation. It’s about teaching yourself the best ways to make most of the foods you love — even comfort foods — without using lectin-rich ingredients. And if you miss doughy, fragrant, savory cheesy bread, this lectin-free bread mix recipe is for you.
Dr. Gundry’s take on garlic cheddar biscuits is a revelation. When you bite into these fresh biscuits, you won’t even realize you’re using healthy ingredients.
If you miss baking and want a lectin-free bread recipe, look no further. These Gundry MD garlic cheddar biscuits are scrumptious and easy to make.
Lectin-Free Bread Recipe: Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
These tasty biscuits are going to blow your mind. The flavor is sharp and buttery. The bread is dense, cakey, and perfect. All told, you’ll be able to make these biscuits in under 20 minutes too. So they’re great for a fast fix.
And if you choose to share them, your friends and family won’t even notice they’re lectin-free. So, let’s get started.
What You’ll Need:
- 10 oz of lectin-free bread mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 omega-3 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sour cream
- 1/4 cup French or Italian butter, cold
- 2/3 cup shredded goat’s milk cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
What To Do:
- Combine all of your ingredients in a food processor until a large dough-like ball has formed. If your dough appears crumbly, remove the dough from the food processor and hand knead it until it combines into a single mass.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spoon out 1 Tbsp portions of dough with about 1.5″ space between each.
- Finally, bake your biscuit balls in a conventional oven at 425F for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Healthier Garlic Cheddar Biscuits For All
Again, you don’t have to ditch all of your favorite indulgences just because you’re eating lectin-free. Instead, you just need to look a little harder for innovative recipes and ideas. Just like this lectin-free biscuit recipe, they’re out there!
When you bite into these indulgent biscuits, you’ll enjoy a warming, savory treat. Not only that but your whole home will smell like a bakery (which is a comfort in and of itself).
So enjoy this recipe for Gundry MD lectin-free garlic cheddar biscuits. And don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for more delicious, easy to make recipes right here. Eat well!