It’s shocking, but true: The average American gains 5 lbs over the 7-week holiday season!
But that doesn’t have to be your story. To balance out this staggering statistic, Dr. gundry gives his patients (and himself) a challenge to do just the opposite: LOSE 5 lbs during the holiday season.
Now, this can be tricky. Between all the travel, shopping, and family gatherings… it’s easy to let your guard down and start indulging in things you wouldn’t normally.
But, there is a way help you bolster your willpower. And you’ll need it. Without a doubt, you’ll be offered fat- and sugar-bomb foods that will implode your diet.
Watch this short video to discover Dr. Gundry’s secret snack and his 2-step holiday diet tip:
In case you missed it in the video, his secret snack includes these – and only these – mixed nuts: Equal parts shelled pistachios, walnuts, and macadamia nuts.
They’re delicious on their own, but for a little festive flair feel free to spice them up with garlic and rosemary infused olive oil.
Dr. Gundry’s Nut Mix
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Cup Gundry’s mixed nuts (equal parts pistachios, walnuts and macadamia nuts)
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
And here’s what to do!
- Put half the oil in small pan, along with the garlic and rosemary.
- Heat over medium heat until garlic is golden brown and fragrant.
- Toss with the nuts and the remaining olive oil, and serve warm or room temperature.
It’s the perfect snack before a party or for whenever you’re hungry between meals. BUT, make sure to LIMIT your intake to only TWO servings of ¼ cup each, per day.
Bonus: It’s another way to get olive oil into your mouth…and if you’ve been following Dr. Gundry’s blog, you know how important that is!