Terms and Conditions
You will receive up to 4 messages per month. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Available in the USA only. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, Boost, MetroPCS, and others. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Your phone must have text messaging capability. For help in the US, text HELP to 88042. You may also email [email protected] or call 1-800-852-0477. You may opt out at any time by texting STOP to 88042. For help, please text HELP to 88042.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of the Gundry MD service.
Process to Unsubscribe From Gundry MD Text Club
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. To unsubscribe for:
Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call Gundry MD customer support at 1-800-852-0477 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a Gundry MD user without your consent and would like to report spam, please call 1-800-852-0477. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. Gundry MD has a no tolerance spam policy.
Gundry MD may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Gundry MD believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Gundry MD.