What Is Lactobacillus Brevis?
Lactobacillus brevis is one of the probiotic bacteria strains found in pickles and sauerkraut. It is often a vessel for the production of lactic acid production, and it’s utilized to ferment dairy-based food products.1
Probiotics are tiny, living micro-creatures that can offer specific health benefits to their host. This genus, Lactobacillus brevis, is part of a heterogeneous group of lactic acid bacteria.2
History Of Lactobacillus Brevis
The strain was first discovered in 1921 by researchers E.B.Fred, W.H. Peterson, and J.A. Anderson. The species was categorized based on its ability to metabolize specific carbons and sugars.3
Potential Health Benefits Of Lactobacillus Brevis
Why is Lactobacillus brevis a helpful ingredient in nutritional supplements? Well, for starters, it has a pretty high survival rate in extreme gastric conditions. It may also support more comfortable digestion and more regular bowel movements. Finally, Lactobacillus brevis is said to have a significant antioxidant ability.4,5,6,7†
Which Gundry MD Supplements Include Lactobacillus Brevis?
If you’re interested in learning about where to buy Lactobacillus brevis, look no further than the Gundry MD supplement 24 Strain Probiotic. On the GundryMD website, you can read customer reviews for 24 Strain Probiotic and learn about other Gundry MD ingredients. Check with your healthcare provider about the use of new supplements before you make any dietary changes.
FIND LACTOBACILLUS BREVIS IN 24 STRAIN PROBIOTIC
- 1 https://humarian.com/l-brevis/
- 2 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7057033/
- 3 https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.628.1299&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- 4 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7057033/
- 5 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034292/
- 6 https://humarian.com/l-brevis/
- 7 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00784-020-03449-4