Gut fermentation syndrome, also known as intestinal candida infection or auto-brewery syndrome, might be a fascinating condition to read about – but it’s an absolutely miserable experience if you have it. This odd digestive disorder results in a feeling of being intoxicated all the time, or being in a fog, where it becomes extremely difficult […]
Continue reading →
Sign up for the newsletter, and let Dr. Gundry make healthy living simple for you!
- Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Sources For All
- Planning on Removing Amalgam Fillings – Side Effects to Note
- Are Acai Bowls Helping You Lose Weight? Here’s Why the Answer is ‘No’
- Differences Between Casein A1 and A2 Milk (Your Digestive Health Depends On It)
- ACETYL L-Carnitine Benefits — A Natural Fat Burner and Brain Food