These popsicles are my riff on the classic pb & j, minus the lectins! You can feel good about giving your little ones these icy treats made with almond butter, coconut cream, and homemade fruit jam. Wait, do almonds have lectins? The answer is very interesting.
Almond Butter and Jelly Popsicle Recipe
Makes 6-8 popsicles
What You’ll Need:
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Seasonal Fruit Jam
- In a high-speed blender, add the coconut cream, almond butter, sweetener, and salt, and blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour alternating stripes of the cream mixture and Seasonal Fruit Jam into the popsicle molds, and swirl with the popsicle stick or a skewer to create a “marbled” look.
- Freeze at least overnight, before serving.
I recommend making a batch to keep on hand for snack attacks–they will keep well in the freezer for up to a month.