In addition to genetics, there are several risk factors of dementia, but according to a new study, obesity is another one and more reason to maintain a healthy weight. People with a high body mass index (BMI) were found to be more likely to develop dementia versus people with a lower BMI in study from […]
Continue reading →
Sign up for the newsletter, and let Dr. Gundry make healthy living simple for you!
- Baking Soda Could Help Ease Joint Discomfort Symptoms, Study Finds
- [NEWS]: Study Shows Using Tablets at Night Could Disrupt Sleep
- Study Suggests Mushrooms Have Powerful Anti-Aging Properties
- Plant Intelligence, Communication, and Why They Deserve More Credit
- How to Break Your Child’s Sugar Addiction