Today, the spotlight is on you. Throughout my life — especially during my 40-year career as a heart surgeon— I’ve found the best way to develop a deep understanding of any topic is by asking questions.
It’s one of the best “life-hacks” imaginable… simply because it’s the fastest way to learn… and to teach.
That’s why this is just the first of many question-and-answer sessions I’m going to do with you. So, keep the questions coming, and stay tuned for more video answers!
And please, don’t be shy. I encourage you to leave your questions in the comments section at the bottom of this page so others can see them as well.
I’ll do my best to answer as many of them as possible. Grab some sorghum popcorn and enjoy!
1. How much exercise should I get? I’m 55 with a desk job, and I have very limited time in my day.
2. I bought the Vital Reds, Primal Plants and the PrebioThrive. Should I use all together?
3. I’m a flight attendant, and I can’t quit my job. But my messed-up sleep cycle is taking a toll on my body. Do you have any suggestions for how to get a healthier sleep pattern?
4. How do I develop new eating for myself and my children, while my husband wants the same foods as usual in the house? I want to be careful to inspire him, without being pushy.
5. What do you think of the new ketogenic diet trend?
6. Your diet sounds amazing, but it’s a big change for me. How do I change how I’ve been eating for years… and avoid returning to my old habits?
7. How do you know if eggs are pasteurized?
8. What’s your opinion of Linus Pauling’s use of Vitamin C for removing Calcium deposits in the heart?
9. Did I hear you correctly in the Peter Diamandis webinar that people were 10 feet tall 10,000 years ago?
10. I saw that “Sugar: The Bitter Truth” video. Is fructose really a toxin?
Always looking out for you,
Dr. Steven Gundry
Want more answers to questions about The Plant Paradox and other concerns, watch my Q&A video here: